What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fellow Star Gazers

Niko

Greetings fellow Beyonders! I see many of us come from the Legends server, undoubtedly for a number of reasons.

Personally, I am here because of the degradation of JTL on that server, both intentional and unintentional. As of late the wonky hiccupping behavior of ships in both PVP and PVE has forced quite a few pilots away from that server. For the time being I will likely be playing the ground game there and coming to this server for my space game as JTL here seems to run smooth as silk.

I implore the hosts of this server to be very cautious when meddling with JTL. That is not to say that changes aren't welcomed but open discussion and clear intentions will go a long way. Pilots, really committed ones anyway, tend be one of the smallest populations on any given server. As such, they tend to be discarded and forgotten by the masses to include those developing the code.

However, committed pilots are also the most intense and dedicated players. They are particularly attuned to the nuances of game play and are profoundly sensitive to any changes in performance. As pilots continue to bleed from Legends, keeping JTL predictable and on a steady course here will serve to attract many of them our direction.

Hope to see many of you in the skies and if I can help please don't hesitate to ask! :D