What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Feature April 24, 2020

Nodioo

Are you in need of space parts? Do you find yourself looking for that unicorn part? Well todays feature is a quest provided by everyone's favorite gardener, nightmares of picking weeds, Nym. Nyms Starmap quest has the possibility of dropping parts with good stats. The quest itself takes about 30 minutes for the full thing, less if you bypass the Tatooine part. Can also be done once a day.
To get started on this quest you will need to head to Narmle on Rori.

Phase One--A Needle in the Desert

Just outside Narmle head to the crashed pod. You will find a security box and inside is what you seek Torn Star Map.
With Map in hand head to Nym. You will need to make a decision. Do you want to do the Tat part or not. If you skip the Tat part you will not get the Fibertech Steel Plating reward.

/way rori -5724 -2492 A Torn Star Map;
/way rori -5307 -2314 Nym;

Nym will send you to Tat and the Tusken Fort. Where you will need to loot ornate box, then back to Nym once again.

/way tatooine -3962 6170 Tusken Cave Entrance;
/way tatooine -3971 6261 Ornate Box;

Use these convo options to skip to phase two
I believe you'll be interested in what I have though
Take a look at this
That's not important. Money on the other hand is
Calm down
I don't think so. I would like a reward...
No thank you. Now about the money...

Phase II - Trandoshan Thieves

Nym will send you to the home of Wookies to take care of some Trandoshans to collect 7 pieces of the map. Once again back to Nym.
/way 211 100 slavercamp closest

Phase III - A Planet of Death

The planet that Jedi love to visit is next on the agenda, Dathomir. Head to the Nightsister Cult Cave and loot the human skeleton for the next piece of the map. Back to Nym, getting tired of seeing him yet?
/way dathomir -1193 6250 starmap cave

Phase IV - The Last Piece

Now to the lucky Despot and talk to everyones favorite smuggler, Han Solo. Back to Nym explain situation and Nym will send you back to Han to buy the last piece of the map. Then for the last time at least for today, back to nym and claim your reward.
/way tatooine 3405 -4575 Han Solo;

Here is a list of all the waypoints to copy and paste at one time.

/way rori -5724 -2492 A Torn Star Map;
/way rori -5307 -2314 Nym;
/way tatooine -3962 6170 Tusken Cave Entrance;
/way tatooine -3971 6261 Ornate Box;
/way Kashyyyk 211 100 slavercamp closest;
/way dathomir -1193 6250 Spider Clan Cave;
/way dathomir -1086 6128 A Human Skeleton;
/way tatooine 3405 -4575 Han Solo;