What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

October 2019 PLayer Spotlight

Nodioo

Bright suns people of the Beyond,

Searching the galaxy for this months player spotlight our targeting computers locked on to none other than Wooden Badger. A very humble and dedicated supporter of the community. Whether buffing players on his entertainer, supplying lightsaber kits for the jedi younglings, or offering help and knowledge in game, discord, or player streams. Continuously keeping the community updated on the resource spawns as well. So adjust the focus of your MK-1 Eyeballs as we honor Wooden Badger.

Discord handle? Wooden Badger#6053

What are the names of your characters? Baclai, Imi the entertainer, and Aollec; the guy who gouges lightsaber kits

How long have you been playing SWG? 2004, came in on Jump to Lightspeed

What live server did you play on? Lowca

Which faction do you typically play? Rebel

What guild are you in on Beyond? NWA. Nerds with Attitude

Taken as a whole what part of the game do you enjoy the most? Space. Simple system while still retaining the MMO aspect.

What moment is most memorable to you in SWG? Started on the jedi path during Aurilia. Was one box away from being a padawan, and slacked off all the way to NGE where finding out finishing that box would have gotten me the elder robe.

What is your favorite item you have crafted? Don't have one. Just create kits for other people to craft them and charge ridiculous prices for them.

What is your favorite planet? What about it do you like? Dathomir. It's almost poetic. Planets are destroyed at the whim of the empire, and then you have the planet of the dead where they mostly killed themselves.

Which quest line stands out as your favorite? Nym's Starmap. Something about cussing out Han Solo is funny to me.

Is there an item you would like seen added to the game from live? Quintessence of the Force. Better name then Horn's Future for electricity crystals

Anything you would like to say to the community?Buy my kits!
SWGBeyondPlayerSpotlightWoodenBadger.png