What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Spotlight Anibe

Choppy

anibe.png

Greetings from Beyond!

It is with great honor for me to share this month’s player spotlight starring none other than the multi-talented, Anibe! He is known extensively for his passion of crafting some of the servers most devastating munitions and he is also known to be a cunning warrior (not to be taken lightly in combat).

The Beyond Team and community thank you for keeping us invigorated with all the knowledge and passion that you share with the community and staff! Your commitment burns as bright as the binary stars that illuminate Tatooine...

What are the names of your characters?

Anibe – Rebel Officer
Iquem – Imperial Spy
Azac – Neutral Mando
Ryosuke – Weaponsmith
Amithaba – Entertainer

How long have you been playing SWG?

Since day 3 of live. On and off again with emulators.
What live server did you play on?
Tempest to Starsider.

Which faction do you typically play?

Typically Rebel, but I want to be able to PvP on both sides to be able to balance teams and promote more activity.

What guild are you in on Beyond?
If you have to ask, you’re not ready to know…Nerds With Attitude.

Taken as a whole, what part of the game do you enjoy the most?
Crafting…
I main crafter, lol!

What moment is most memorable to you in SWG?

Playing on my Ent at server shutdown, lol!
Decorating my guildhall and tower house. I am a bit of an obsessive collector.
On my first day, loading into Narmle, going /prone and hiding from nightspiders in bushes thinking it would help me kill them.
Also from very early on, having someone drag a torton into Narmle and everyone flipped out!

What is your favorite item you have crafted?

Back on in the day there was the first capped Witches Warfan that I put a 29/249 in. I gave it to my Ent and went Combat Ent, lol!
My last craft was an over-cap BWDL. 1170 DPS!
All those 20pt Hydros on live!

What is your favorite planet?
Corellia

What about it do you like?

It was the central hub on live, yet was very calm outside of the Coro area. My weaponsmith brand <CNET> is derived from Coronet and my overall love for the planet.

Which quest line stands out as your favorite?

Going to throw myself under a bus and say that I don’t pay much attention to the stories behind the quests, lol!
I liked the idea of the Hero of Tatooine. The Theme parks are fun.

Is there an item you would like seen added to the game from live?

The Advertisement and Portrait paintings.
The Small Turrets.
(Baby) tag pets.

anibe.jpg