What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Spotlight Jariah

Kat

SWGBeyondPlayerSpotlightJariah.png

Another outstanding member of the Beyond community is Jariah! This player has been dedicated to keeping the community up to date on all of the hottest resources in discord, Galaxy Harvester, and SWG Aid. A true savior to the resource community and those Beyond. Thank you for your dedication Jariah!

What are the names of your characters?
-Jariah (BH), Tarynia (Smuggler), Jaeriah (Officer), Icon Crafte (Munitions) and Darknes (Trader/Combat)

How long have you been playing SWG?
-I missed all the early versions and started with NGE. I'm thinking it was somewhere in 2008.

What live server did you play on?
-Starsider mostly. I spent a short time on Flurry and also spent some time on Bloodfin doing BF's close to the end of the game chasing PVP.

Which faction do you typically play?
-Rebel

What guild are you in on Beyond?
-NWO

Taken as a whole what part of the game do you enjoy the most?
-It's a toss up between PVP or Weaponsmithing

What moment is most memorable to you in SWG?
-Those 2-3 hour battles in Restuss. It was laggy but it was a lot of fun.

What is your favorite item you have crafted?
-Up until recently it would have been a Melee Weapon Core I did on live which I got a crit roll on the Min Damage. It probably still is over the core I recently uploaded to the Crafting Channel as it had a 29 crit and 250 health baked in.

What is your favorite planet? What about it do you like?
-Rori. Well it has Restuss. Plus all those memories from live in the ASF buff house.

Which quest line stands out as your favorite?
-Working for Boba Fett. When you main a BH why wouldn't it be your favourite.

Is there an item you would like seen added to the game from live?
- I had a friend who had the YT1300 House on live which was pretty good reference to the Star Wars theme. Either that or the Cloud City House. I'd say they'll be added at some point. There is so much stuff from the TCG that'd be good to get from a rewards vendor of some type.