What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reverse Engineered Space Part Auction [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

By my time stamp, this bid came in two minutes late. Unless you see a different time stamp on your end this bid must be discarded

Niko

By my time stamp, this bid came in two minutes late. Unless you see a different time stamp on your end this bid must be discarded
So I received a contention regarding the last bid. Now that the times show for the posting, Topher's last bid did in fact come in at 23:59 hours. Unfortunately that did not show at the time I was monitoring the auction. It only showed "a few minutes ago" at the time. Since forum time and the time on my computer aren't synched, it appeared to me that the bid came in late.

As the rules are laid out, any bid coming in AFTER 23:59 will not be counted, Topher did in fact win the auction for lot 6.

I apologize for the confusion. This contention literally comes down to a questionable span of 59 seconds. As was pointed out though, according to the rules, bids before 00:00 count, and those after do not, Topher is, in fact, the winner of lot 6.

Niko

All deliveries have been made. It's late I'm tired so if I made a mistake let me know right away and Ill either fix it or sort you out with something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.