What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling LadyHawke [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

This is one of my personal PVP weapons. In light of the recent surge in space interest I made some improvements and this is another of my personal parts that I am making available for auction. More to come later.

Auction rules;

Min bid: 5 million credits
Buy out: 250 million credits

Minimum bid increments of 1 million credits
No new bidders in the last hour of the auction.
Bids must be made here so that the public can see them.

Auction will end Friday, October 15th, at 22:00 hrs., Central Time, no exceptions. (I will pay closer attention to the end time on these auctions so there are no mistakes)

Additionally, I will accept trade offers by looking at what you have for trade and assigning a value to it. The value assigned will not necessarily be market value but what I value the item to be to me. All trades, offers and evaluations will be public in this thread. NO BACK DOOR DEALS....

Attachments

• LadyHawke.jpg
    LadyHawke.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 37

Topher

11 mill
This is one of my personal PVP weapons. In light of the recent surge in space interest I made some improvements and this is another of my personal parts that I am making available for auction. More to come later.

Auction rules;

Min bid: 5 million credits
Buy out: 250 million credits

Minimum bid increments of 1 million credits
No new bidders in the last hour of the auction.
Bids must be made here so that the public can see them.

Auction will end Friday, October 15th, at 22:00 hrs., Central Time, no exceptions. (I will pay closer attention to the end time on these auctions so there are no mistakes)

Additionally, I will accept trade offers by looking at what you have for trade and assigning a value to it. The value assigned will not necessarily be market value but what I value the item to be to me. All trades, offers and evaluations will be public in this thread. NO BACK DOOR DEALS....
mill

Niko

Checking through the post, it appears that Melal is winner. Rules state that no new bidders are accepted in the last hour. Melal had last bid at 7:16 PM according to my forum times.

Last edited:

Niko

I have reviewed the times again. I had an independent reviewer take a look as well. After inspecting my settings on the forums, it appears that I had my times set for eastern, not central. This was my mistake.

For the purposes of this auction, fil242 is the official winner. A profound thanks to everyone for their patience while I sorted this out. This is why I like these to be public. This way everyone can see the offers and the time stamps with them.

Melal, get with me in game.... I'm gonna help you sort out a part or two for being so understanding with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.