What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Citrine's Daily Mission Guide

brellon

Hey all,

Here is a list of the daily missions I personally run daily. I've chosen these specific dailies based on Ease of access, possible loot drops, and speed.
Daily Mission:
I try to complete the dailies in the following order for maximum time efficiency.

#1 Mustafari Atmospheric Battle: 100,000 cr (must complete two battles, each battle has a three hour lockout timer from the time the previous encounter ended)
#2 The Warren : 75,000 cr / 50k cr chip after 5th completion
#3 Myyydrill Caverns : 50,000 cr / 50k cr chip after 5th completion
#4 Three Daily Missions: 75,000 cr
#5 Space GCW Battle: 25,000 cr (must complete two space battles, i recommend gathering flight plans for these zones to kill two birds with one stone)
#6 Space Convoy Flight Plans: 75,000 cr (must complete three convoys. I recommend Tier 2 convoys) / 100k cr chip after 5th completion
#7 Six Daily Missions: 75,000 cr

The total credits earned for completing this specific list of dailies are 475,000. Assuming this is repeated seven days a week for four weeks, you will have earned 13,300,000 cr, per character, totalling 93,100,000 cr per month. Multiply that number by twelve months, your total would be 159,600,000 cr per year. This excludes any weekly bonuses, rare item sales, and credits earned from NPC kills.

Hope this helps!