What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekly Static Base PvP Event

Static Base PvP Event, Saturday after WB event?

• Yes, this timeslot would work for me!

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No, this timeslot would NOT work for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time does not matter, I don't PvP.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CSRDaryn

Staff
Staff member
Greetings Beyonders!

For the past several months we have held a Static Base PvP event every Saturday morning at 11:00 AM Eastern. During the winter months the player turnout for this event was very good, leading to lots of really fun fights. However, as we roll through spring towards summer, this timeslot has become challenging.

We are considering a new timeslot... Saturday's after WB event, roughly 4:00 PM Eastern.

Please take a moment and cast your vote on whether or not this timeslot would work.
Thank you in advance for your support!

Staff

Erotica

people stopped coming because its just to early. me/nitro included and a few others winter had nothing to really do with it I know its the same on the imp side people were just getting up earlier to show up but stopped as well because it's usually 8 am for most most sleep in on Saturday as that's everyone's off day .