What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Citrine's 10 minute guide to Nym's Starmap Quest

brellon

Hey guys! I wanted to give folks a written guide to Nyms starmap. I have created a video on youtube of this quest as well for you to reference as a visual aide. I hope this guide helps you all cut down on the amount of time it takes you to run each character through this quest. If you follow my guide, you can expect an avg quest time of around 10 minutes per character.

Here is a link to my video walkthrough:

Things to acquire prior to starting this quest:
#1. Hoth Snow Speeder ITV (purchased with Hoth tokens) / G9 Rigger ITV (quest reward after talking with Geenine (jawa) near Mos Eisley cantina)
#2. Decrepit ITV (Looted from WoD Legendary 3-man instance)
#3. Ship to ground transport ability (reward from Secrets of the Syren)
#4. Entertainer buff - Luck/movement

Save your g9/snow speeder ITV waypoint at /waypoint -5712 -2488 Nym Starmap.
Start the quest at the downed escape pod on Rori, just north of Narmle spaceport. /way -5724 -2490 Security Box. Pick up the torn map from within the security box.
Now, call out your standard ITV and travel to the Narmle shuttleport .
Use the torn map in your inventory to start the quest.

Create the following macro "NymPartOne"

/target Nym;
/pause .1;
/conversationStart;
/pause .1;
/npcConversationSelect 1;
/pause .1;
/npcConversationSelect 0;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/npcConversationSelect 2;
/pause .1;

From the Narmle shuttleport, head over to Nym located at /waypoint -5307 -2317 Nym. Activate the macro “NymPartOne”. This will skip over the first phase of the questline.

Create a second macro titled “NymPartTwo”

/target Nym;
/pause .1;
/conversationStart;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;

Now, activate the macro “NymPartTwo”. This will accept phase two of the quest, leading you to Kashyyyk. Once you’ve arrived on Kashyyyk, head to the trandoshan slaver camp /waypoint 189 101 Slaver Camp. There you will need to kill the slavers until you acquire 6 bloody clues. Once you’ve gotten all 6 bloody clues, your quest will update and say “All the Pieces of the Puzzle”. Now call your snow speeder ITV, and go back to the nym starmap start location, then ITV to the Narmle shuttleport, and head back to nym to turn in the quest. Once you are standing before Nym, activate the macro “NymPartOne”. You will receive a Protecto-net shield for phase II of the quest. Activate the macro “NymPartTwo” to begin phase III. Travel to /waypoint -5944 -2649 Matron Skull. Use the Matron skull, and travel to the Spiderclan Cave. IMPORTANT: Do not attack any npc as you run down the cave. If you get into combat, just keep moving down the cave, avoiding any objects on the ground that will stop your character’s movements. Arrive at /waypoint -1085 46 6128 A Human Skeleton. Click the human skeleton to complete the quest. Your quest will update and say ‘untangled the web’. Head back to Nym. Activate macro “NymPartOne”. You will receive a Quantum Ion Drive engine as your reward for phase III.

Create a new macro titled “NymPartFour”.

/target Nym;
/pause .1;
/conversationStart;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;

Now activate the macro “NymPartFour”. Your quest will update to: A notorious smuggler. Head to the Lucky Despot cantina, in Mos Eisley, /waypoint 3406 -4576 Han.

If you’ve managed to acquire a decrepit ITV, I’d store its location at the ramp leading up into the Lucky Despot for faster travel back and forth, or you can use /savestg and use your ship to ground transport. if you opt to use the STG transport, after accepting the quest, launch into space from narmle starport, and then activate your STG ability. I’d also recommend at this point having a couple characters to drop Group Pickups by the nym shuttle in order to cut down on travel time as well.

Create a new macro titled “Han”. (recommend you use the Han Solo Icon)

/tar Han;
/conversationStart;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;
/pause .1;

Once you are standing before Han, activate the macro “Han”.

Head back to Nym. Activate macro “NymPartOne”.

Head back to Han, and activate macro “Han”.

Head back to Nym and activate macro “NymPartOne”, and you will receive a Corellian Beamrail Gauss Cannon for your reward.

Last edited: