What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Holo Grind

Esquire

Any1 done the holo grind on this server? I just started it last night via Dant F. Sens for a couple of hours and didn't get a drop.

Has the drop rate been changed on Beyond or jedo holo drops been moved? Wanted to make sure I'm in the right spot. No drops in 2 hours+ is not quite what I'm used to but the other 2 private servers I've done the grind on may have upped the drop rate from1.0.

Brosa1

hello, I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with the holo loots. I can tell you they are the same drop rate as they were on Live back in the day. Nothing has been changed on Beyond. I can also confirm they do drop, I did the grind for myself a couple weeks ago. It took me about a week to complete the 10 jedi holo's.

Esquire

1 week is certainly not bad. I did try again last night and confirmed that the jedi holos do drop, Got 4, no dups, in a couple of hours. 1st try must of been my great "luck" at SWG and RNG in general. lol

Thanks for the reply.

Muhtar

Project Admin
I know most of these spots can be AFK'd... It may be worth setting up a few of your characters at specific locations @Funter.