What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Bounty Poll

Players that are Special Forces will slowly build up a bounty.

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muhtar

Project Admin
While a player is Special Forces and actively gaining GCW Presence points, should this result in a bounty?

ShadowOrdo

Sounds like an excellent way to have my Guild Hall generate me and my friends passive income. You have my word - me and my friends will not abuse this system, promise. 😉

BIOHAZARD

should add a spin on this they should get a bounty if sf in another factions area if they are in same faction area then no it adds risk to taking over zones as well i think the droid times should be reduced increase the speed of reports you get to help track spys and jedi with cloak

Erotica

Yes ad no. Yes if its within a PVP Zone like Restuss/FP/BF/Static base if they are not stealthed or inside a building and requires a presence otherwise no. as you can go SF in a ship and gain GCW AFK Passicely SAME With a house. You can go SF get marked on the map then go in a private house and it infinitely Ticks GCW.

Another way to make it possibly work is remove the the smuggler ability to check a bounty completely. would make it harder to grab a bounty if they knew the number.

How ever would like to see if the person is afk there bounty is not listed if they are in a private structure or house.

Last edited:

sam2h

It would be interesting, but a couple steps need to be taken and make it so that bounty check doesn’t give you a number in return - just a message if you are on the board or not. Its a pointless system with being able to clear yourself so easily.

DukeofChutney

Yes ad no. Yes if its within a PVP Zone like Restuss/FP/BF/Static base if they are not stealthed or inside a building and requires a presence otherwise no. as you can go SF in a ship and gain GCW AFK Passicely SAME With a house. You can go SF get marked on the map then go in a private house and it infinitely Ticks GCW.

Another way to make it possibly work is remove the the smuggler ability to check a bounty completely. would make it harder to grab a bounty if they knew the number.

How ever would like to see if the person is afk there bounty is not listed if they are in a private structure or house.
There's no good answer for the smuggler nerf, was done on legends and didn't stop people from getting it cleared, just made them waste even more time.