What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Spotlight

Nodioo

SWGBeyondPlayerSpotlightNomanor.png

Salutations,

This months player spotlight falls upon Nomanor. You may recognize his <vong> tag. He consistently has been helping the community by having stocked vendors in Imperium on Lok. His vendor is priced to accommodate all players of the community. He is unofficially dubbed "the supplier" by many. So as to highlight his achievement in supporting the community and to offer our thanks.

What is your characters name? trader/crafter is Tsa Vong

Discord handle? Nomanor#3453

What guild are you in on Beyond? Guild is NWO like I was on Live back in the Day ..

How long have you been playing SWG? since 2004

What is your most memorable moment in SWG? Unlocking my wookee jedi in precu.

What live server did you play on? Flurry and Europe-Chimaera

What aspect of the game do you enjoy most? Well I really like the crafting aspect so many different resources. It's nice to test and see how it turns out only to see a week later there are better resources ...

What is your crowning moment crafting an item? Well 5 amazing successes in a row, getting most out of resources I can at that moment.

What is your favorite planet? and why? I like the Naboo look and feel somehow the grass and open areas always have had houses there.

As far as quests go which do you enjoy the most? Well as long as they are not to long .. most of them. Never liked legacy just because its that long.

Do you typically play Imp or rebel? Well most times I have played imp toyed a bit with rebel for fun.

What is something you would like seen added to the game from live? Well some tcg items like the Composite color kit the camouflage one.

What was the best item you remember crafting in game live or beyond? First capped whistler back on live

Anything you would like to say to the community and customers? Only that I will try to keep civil prices for my part at least :p