What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question... is there a way to craft weapons below cl 18?

Mithenion

As title asks... is there a way to craft weapons BELOW CL 18? such as CL 12 weapons?

Why I ask: I prefer to level up by mob hunting and missions, I do not want to do the legacy quests at all, which means I need to acquire weapons and that that means crafting. The drop rate is too low and other offers for weapons on bazaar and vendors to sparse and too expense. I will not do the legacy quests just to get weapons as I am opposed to the Hutt portion as well as other portions.

So If we can't craft weapons below cl 18 does anyone know why we can't? is this part of the SOE Devs changes to SWG for NGE or was this a change by the Devs here?

If we can craft weapons below cl 18 can someone point me to a resource/guide on how to do so? I have tried to do so on my own but can't get through that "glass floor" of cl 18.

Thank you for any answers and advice presented.

Last edited:

CSRDaryn

Staff
Staff member
As title asks... is there a way to craft weapons BELOW CL 18? such as CL 12 weapons?

Why I ask: I prefer to level up by mob hunting and missions, I do not want to do the legacy quests at all, which means I need to acquire weapons and that that means crafting. The drop rate is too low and other offers for weapons on bazaar and vendors to sparse and too expense. I will not do the legacy quests just to get weapons as I am opposed to the Hutt portion as well as other portions.

So If we can't craft weapons below cl 18 does anyone know why we can't? is this part of the SOE Devs changes to SWG for NGE or was this a change by the Devs here?

If we can craft weapons below cl 18 can someone point me to a resource/guide on how to do so? I have tried to do so on my own but can't get through that "glass floor" of cl 18.

Thank you for any answers and advice presented.
I am not aware of any way to craft a weapon below CL18. Currently every weapon needs a "weapon core" and the minimum core level that can be made is 18.

To the best of my recollection, this was how it was on Live during the NGE, not sure prior to NGE.

I am sure that most players simply delete any lower level weapons they loot, rather than listing them on the Bazaar.