What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space GCW Payout

Which of the following Space Battle GCW payout options do you feel is fair?

• Leave Space Battle payout as shown; Awarded GCW evenly distributed up to 4 players.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Remove the penalty; Awarded GCW evenly distributed to everyone.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Remove distribution; Full GCW for everyone.

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CSRDaryn

Staff
Staff member
Hello Beyonders,
At our recent Town Hall Meeting space missions were discussed, specifically the GCW payout for participation in space battles.

The current payout for these battles are set at the following values:
1701299792808.png

We are asking for the community to evaluate the three options provided and select the option you feel is a fair GCW payout.

Please vote and feel free to leave any feedback below.

Smilelikejoker

Rgr that. Looking back at the old values, here is what I was thinking. I don't know if it can be done though...
- Double GCW across the board, but change the leaderboard ratios so the leaderboard amount stays the same
- Remove GCW distribution restrictions (everyone gets full GCW), but keep restriction on token payout if possible. If not possible, then ensure they always stay 'No Trade'. It at least makes it somewhat fair for those that choose to fly solo. I'll still do my SB's regardless lol.

I may have been mistaken on what I thought was the issue that was discussed. If I am, then this probably won't be a popular option lol. TBH, I can live with whatever gets folks in back in space.

Last edited:

Erotica

Hello Beyonders,
At our recent Town Hall Meeting space missions were discussed, specifically the GCW payout for participation in space battles.

The current payout for these battles are set at the following values:
View attachment 251

We are asking for the community to evaluate the three options provided and select the option you feel is a fair GCW payout.

Please vote and feel free to leave any feedback below.

Add a competitive GCW PVP Leaderboard and only award progress VIA GCW Kills from PVP Kill or VIA Blowing up PVP Bases. and the weekly reward should be way better tbh on both PVE/PVP.

Separate both boards One PVE One for PVP