What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Town Hall Meeting, March 17th 2024

CSRDaryn

Staff
Staff member
Good evening Beyonders!

We are planning our second quarterly Town Hall Meeting, which will appear on this week's schedule for Sunday March 17th.

For new players, the purpose of this meeting to allow the community to pose their concerns and questions to staff.

We would like to do this a bit differently... requesting that players ask their questions in this thread ahead of time. This will allow Staff the opportunity to discuss and answer more accurately, providing the best possible feedback to the community.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Erotica

Is there an ETA ON GCW Flashpoints and will they be similar to the legends version and start timers and rewards? i.e they are random in which one/planet they will occur such as one can be on musty then the next might be Tat or kash vice versa and having a 1 hour break between battles. and i assume some of the rewards will be new weapons/armor etc.

Erotica

Is staff going to ever add a 3rd Expertise for Jedi and give them a support healer role that is not tied to an FRS System? atm more/more Jedi come out to PvP it seems and would give them better use and give others who wanna try or play a healer or have a 2nd option for others. As it stands Jedi get shafted hard when it comes to PvP besides small/low-scale PVP. giving them the option to have a 3rd stance/expertise would give them quite a good role in the PVP/Endgame scene other than really just Tanks.

Erotica

Is there any intention of adding krayt Dragon DNA into the game maybe a super rare 0.25% chance to drop off krayt dragons with its own stat mutations or even an App. Prophecy had these with it's own skill set and it was nice.

Erotica

Can we implement unlocking all beast skills for all pets and mix/matching abilities i think this would be a cool feature, i know other servers are starting to add this at some point it would be nice having any pet with any ability and being able to mix/match what we want with what creature look we have. this would open up BM to a lot of new possibilities/Combos.

Erotica

Can we add a Pure White Crystal at some point to beyond with its own custom debuff effect such as reducing the targets CHR by like 35% when proc Maybe as a Kinetic crystal as none exist?

Swagosarus

Can the heavy weapons, stacatto (fire) legendary reaper canon(acid) , and the crusader MXX heavy rifle (Elc) get different color graphics to correspond with their individual elements, instead of all having the pink screaming rocket? The screaming rocket is fine just change the color so we can tell better when weapon swapppng.

Skywalker23

please boost the drop chance of e.g. the sith/jedi holcron collections, atm (in my and giggle bit's testing and etc.) it's wayy too slow, she and i went to hunt them together for 3+ hours or so and we didn't find a single one on e.g. dantooine or dathomir. just too slow currently.

Erotica

please boost the drop chance of e.g. the sith/jedi holcron collections, atm (in my and giggle bit's testing and etc.) it's wayy too slow, she and i went to hunt them together for 3+ hours or so and we didn't find a single one on e.g. dantooine or dathomir. just too slow currently.
Did you use a group of 8 toons? no issues here looting them like we've gotten dozens the times we have went and Sith ones are easy to get just roaming dath and wiping out groups 20+ nightsisters with an 8man

MysteriousDD

Is it possible to make all tokens No Trade/Shared. I know a lot of people don't have time to token grind on all their toons