What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanguard Base Stats Change

Change Base Stats for Vangaurd?

• Idea listed in the post

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Your own (post in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oricki

Currently vanguard doesn't have unique class base stats, and instead is using medic's. I feel that this should be changed to better fit the class, while not becoming min/maxed because none of the stats for other classes are, while keeping it to the 360 total, 120 max per stat that the other classes have.

Current:
+80 Luck
+50 Precision
+50 Strength
+60 Constitution
+120 Stamina
+0 Agility

My Idea:
+100 Luck (To help capitalize on st chance from expertise gained from going down the ranged tree while still giving smuggler highest)
+70 Precision (Bit higher for dps/support hybrid this profession is supposed to be)
+40 Strength (Enough strength to help hit 400 for hit chance)
+60 Constitution (Think amount of con is good from medic's)
+60 Stamina (Still stamina for balance so its not min maxed as none of the classes are (officer as another support class has 80) and most classes have some anyway)
+30 Agility (little extra defense but not much just so the other stats don't get too high)

If you have a better idea for the stats while keeping them inline with the other classes please post in the comments.

Sygnetix

Alternatively, we could discuss a proposed change to stamina to make it worth something more then nothing.

Like every 100 points gives .X% of Y stat?

Just my opinion. I’m currently Legacy leveling a vanguard to get a feel for the class and will have more in-depth input once finished.

oricki

Revamping stamina is a whole discussion of its own, all classes and species would have to be reviewed to see if a profession/species combo could be too strong with a change, these stats are based around what attributes currently give.