What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space Quality of Life (QOL) Suggestions

Niko

Another suggestion...

Rebel and neutral pilots can begin flying heavy variants at T0. For some reason that has never been properly explained, the previous developers set it so that imperials have to be T2 before they use a heavy variant. This is not only unfair, it wastes unnecessary time for imperial pilots. I can think of no reason that this limitation would exist. There is, in my opinion, no reason for it.

BenSkywalker

Ace of Aces addition: allow Ace of Aces to pilot all 3 gunboats

Point - Ace of Aces master all 9 pilot squadrons

Add an ability that when you master all 3 of the Squadron (3 of Each) Then they obtain the permeant Gunship access to the Factional Tier

therefore when they complete Ace of Aces they would have permanently acquired the right to fly all 3

now this would grant the ability to Fly all 3.

you would still have to do the normal collections for the gunships

ewromflying

Not sure if this was suggested but what about some kind of appearance tab for space. There's specific weapon and engine graphics tied to ships and all. Any possible way to be able to choose the type of engine and weapon graphic for your ship regardless of what engines or weapons are equipped. Take the X-wing for example there's only a few engines and weapons that give it's iconic look, I'd be able to keep that look regardless what's equipped.

ewromflying

I would like to see the Rebel life support added to the game. It was TCG card that was given to everyone when that part launched. I know some other servers have it as a item that can be bought from Kash Nune so can do that or make it a reward from one of the pilot trainers.1704637569306.png

Xcon

In a pob/gunship, give the players that launch with the ship the droid commands that are loading in the flight computer/droid so they can run overloads/shield shunts.

ATU

Reward(s) maybe from the new space atmospheric flight instance:

stim that gives a 50% reward chance for processing droid interfaces from the "droid interface scanner" - maybe 10 minute timer - lowish token cost

Buff item (or add to the new pilot jewelry set) that gives a 50% reward chance for processing droid interfaces from the "droid interface scanner" - maybe 10 minute timer 24 hour timer for reuse - high token cost.

brellon

I would like to see the Rebel life support added to the game. It was TCG card that was given to everyone when that part launched. I know some other servers have it as a item that can be bought from Kash Nune so can do that or make it a reward from one of the pilot trainers.View attachment 256
This has been added via the station token vendor at the rebel outpost or rori. It is acquired by paying 100 atmospheric flight tokens.

brellon

In a pob/gunship, give the players that launch with the ship the droid commands that are loading in the flight computer/droid so they can run overloads/shield shunts.
This is achieved by sitting in the copilot chair and accessing the command browser.

brellon

New item: Enhanced Droid interface scanner - 25 charges
New item: Enhanced Burst Generator schematic - 25 charges

brellon

Allow starship components to be sliced. Maintain the standard of 10 deaths, and the component loses its sliced bonus.

Kunlao

So is there any way we could possibly get a neutral themed pilot familiar on the musty atmosphere battle vendor? We've got a tie and an xwing... how about a scyk, vaksai, kimo or something for the neutrals? Same buff, just something that goes with the neutral squadrons more than the factional ones?

Drakkun

Can we add a version of the homing beacon to the GCW2/Atmo Vendors that functions the same way as the vet reward? Dont care what cost, Just think it would be handy with those of us with multiple pilots to be able to snag more of them. Cant really imagine any side effects to this.

Drakkun

Being able to pass quest ship deeds to alts or sell them off was a qol we had on prophecy to allow ships on pure rebel toons or pure imp toons without needing to flip their faction. It was an option at least. You still needed to do the quests to obtain the deeds initially unless your wallet was large enough, but after that you were able to use the deed form as long as you were in or past the 14th box.

brellon

Space QoL: space collectible storage container is needed. This box will hold all 5 tiers along with all 4 component types. As it stands, you would need 160 inventory slots in order to hold all the collectibles at the same time.