What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

Xcon

Add a NPC/Vendor/Something that will swap GCW Commendations/Restuss Commedations from one faction to the other (Swap Rebel Coms for Imperial Com/Swap Imperial Coms for Rebel Coms)

Smilelikejoker

Adjust the Space Duty Missions for Void Wings (T1 - T5). They are so unbalanced compared to all other duty missions...like severely unbalanced. I've attached the current spawn for T5, but they should apply to the other Tiers. I've also attached the 'suggested' adjustment. It comes down way way too many YT-1300's. Even Tier 5 convoys only spawn with 2.

This change would bring the Void Wing duty missions in-line with the other duty missions. I apologize. The red box showing the suggested changes should also include the Ace box on the far right.

Attachments

• Suggestion.jpg
    Suggestion.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 5

Xcon

Commando
- The Frontman's enrage need a buff. Currently it doesn't do much of anything (if that). Its so weak that you can only pull off a commando wearing juggernaut for a second and ping ponging agro (never mind higher dps classes). It's not worth the spot on the tool bar atm.

Vanguard
- Nerf its sweep, its far over powered. (Without berserk on) Lower its pull to about the same amount as the jedi's guardian sweep and give it a single target taunt.

Randolo

One of 2 things regarding OG's

4-man versions of the OG Heroics with some kind of concession (less credits, reduced loot chance) but still granting a token, to allow for more groups to get off the ground and get more jewelry

OR

Hard Mode 4 man versions of OG's, this would incentivize geared players to revisit that content and help get more groups going.

While TKHM does exist already, it requires a 16 man group and does not happen very often.

and while yes, people also underman OG's as they currently are, it's with bots.

Could be a fun way to incentivize heroics and add to the content pool at the entry to mid level.

DarthCannabis

How about an option to make the Health and Action bar backgrounds white like the old pre-CU HAM bars were, would make life easier for those of us who can't really see red on a black background.

Something to make 35's not be such a major chore to make. Not suggesting it to be stupid easy, but something to cut back the amount of time spent on these. I don't know how the code works or what is possible but maybe a slight bump in the re-enhance modules to give a chance at being bumped up 2 numbers at a time instead of 1? ADDED RE jewelry set.