What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

godsofmen

(See Pic)
this is the kind of content I’d like to see added into the dwb and I’ve simplified it down so that adding a whole new instance wouldn’t be required while using items already in game to add more content for the dwb and mandalorian content(whether they make a HM or not) and even if it’s just for ascetics.
Could have many types of additions to the armors like i did with the bracers blades and boot spikes and weapon holsters and even the death watch spikes for the helmet.
Also thought since we already have the heat resistant kits in game and composite camo kits they could add a energy resistant kit for mando armor to make it an even 7k kin/ene(considering beskar is supposed to be blaster proof i think this would be a perfect addition since mando is assault with more kin protection.

also could add in different types of color/symbol kits like the camo and battle worn versions, add in painted symbols to add to the armor. Just make them attainable through some new extremely long/hard collection or make these a rare loot drop in the dwb(rarer than liquids to make it more difficult to acquire).
Again they could add all these types of things without even having to make a new instance for the dwb. Just add in new loots and new collections to make things like these obtainable.

Attachments

• 0644DC56-888C-46AD-8FFF-9A94F16BB428.jpeg
    0644DC56-888C-46AD-8FFF-9A94F16BB428.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 5

OMGABRIT

how about making class icons show on target and target of target where it shows player level like how it does in group windows and on the players health/action bars

acvoelcker

We need to have this carbine in game! The firing animation is amazing!!! Make it so it can be deconstructed & re-creafted also! PLEASE! ADDED - this item was added to the WB loot box table.
KX-60 Carbine.jpg

Headshot

Not sure if this is even possible, but I always thought a baz/vendor search filter that allowed us to search by "time left" would be awesome. That was we could search by, say "59 days" as a minimum and see just the new items that had been listed that day.

godsofmen

-Battle worn, camo, kits for every armor set.

-Additionally(if plausible) add pualdrons, marking like lines seen on Bh armor or bicep colored stripes like imperial nova trooper armor to more armor sets other than factional.

-increase color palletes for all armors so that any armor can be any color((example black bone armor). Make all color palletes for armors have all matching colors for all pallet types so they can match perfectly. (Example mando palletes 2 for visors has colors that aren’t available for the cloth palletes on mando armor)

-add in 3rd color pallets to mando armors and others as well for more customizations

change the Serotonin Purge to remove buff affects on a player, for a short period of time, but reapply them after that time period is up. If you remove more than 1 buff, the seretonin purge gives a buff number removed on the icon. This way you can track how many buffs were stripped. But after cooldown, the buffs get reapplied. ADDED - revised serotonin purge.

Erotica

Increase Drop rate on augs off trash in avatar they almost rarely drop any heroic augs while CoM still drops roughly quite lot for less work..

Erotica

Add a pure white lighsabert crystal ( i know its possible and easy to do as Prophecy had it for a while) that reduces targets CHR or healing output for the proc.

Add a city spec to increase medical buff timers by 30 min

Erotica

Change the Jedi expertise box Grace in motion from ACR to CHR/dodge maybe at 2/4/6 % Dodge and 3/6/9% CHR (currently, Jedi have very few defense options in expertise and have no use for ACR this would give them a decent option)

Darkseed

Ma'tar Per our talk about smuggler {Elder Underworld} title for reaching 4000 rep. My request is summited its all in your hands now Mr. Smuggler SIR LOL

dbtz

Would be nice to have an option on the launcher for account name and password to auto fill after launching the game (such as Legends has).

Sage-

*Allow interface option to lock toolbar slots to be toggled on and off from tool bar. ADDED

*Allow Geonosian speeders deeds to be tradable. ADDED

*Allow Droid Batteries to stack. ADDED