What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

Headshot

add walls and floors that can be used for deco. various colors and designs - hardwood floors (several color schemes), solid black (so we don't have to use databanks to make a black wall/floor), metal, rock, etc. Make them craftable so we can make them blank named and somewhat resource intensive so they have some value and pull resources out of the game. Something roughly the height and width of your toon would be versatile.

speaking of rocks, something smaller that can be used as decoration. Like the rock chair size - various colors - One flat side and maybe a rounded side on the other.

Thanks!

Headshot

When you deco a house, you have to move things back from the wall 5-10 spots in order for that item to stop flashing in and out when you move around the house. It basically means everything is floating in mid air. This was a bug that also existed on live, which is why I'm sure it's here still as well. This is also true for items that are too close together. Even though they aren't touching, they still flash in and out where they are close.

I mentioned the issue once on Legends a few years ago and they had a fix for it the same day and it went live with the next update. There you can now move something back even just 1 spot from another item and they no longer flash in and out as you move in the house. It makes it so you can have much more complex decor in a house without it flashing in and out as you move around. You can push paintings back to the wall now, have 2 tables touching without flash, have an item just behind another without flashing through into view, etc.

I don't know the first thing about coding a game, but apparently it was an easy tweak according to the dev who did it. It was a game changer for having cool house deco.

Randolo

Make either the Force Alacrity buff that comes with improved saber reflect work, or more clearly state what it does in the expertise box (is does not do what the patch notes from SOE indicate it does)

godsofmen

Could we please change spiderclan so it’s not so profession specifically required. The instance is very difficult, which is what makes it fun.. but having to have a medic and a GA even to even start the instance makes it so almost no new people even try and the ones that do want to do it can’t find the other required professions needed half the time or more.
idk what could be done.. maybe adjust the mechanics somehow or make multiple instances that are meant for different profession types so anyone has the opportunity to go in and do it.

or make another instance completely with the same difficulty and similar mechanics that everyone can do. Something like kiz/sin from legends would be amazing

leonidovich

Mandalorian Theme Park

1. Mandalorian theme park

2. You need activate collection mando code 1/5 drops from overlord 2/5 from sbd 3-5 from any black sun , for activate collection need mando data disk drops from battle droids. Once complete collection, second part of kill dwb npc : black suns 1000 500 250 , sbd 300 battle droids 500 death watch blood guard 7500 wraith 4000 ghost 2000 mine rat 1000 death watch overlord 100 , to complete collection and gain scroll of mando knowledge/ din jarin beskar pike / boba fett helmet / dark saber schematic and badge

Part 1/5-5/5 (1/100 drop rate)
    Badge (Mandalorian themepark) and title (This is the way)

Scroll of mando knowledge- decorative item , boba fett helmet loot bonus +10% , din jarin beskar pike - deconstructed weapon- crafted up to 1250 dps , dark saber schematic, can craft 1h / 2h dark saber schematic.

For craft pike need binary liquid and protective liquid coating (sub mats)

For craft dark sabers need black crystal from undead rancor and binary liquid (sub mats)

How it looks LIke :
    Kill Battle droids (loot data disk)
    Than kill OverLord , Sbd , black suns (for collection)
    Than Fight Collection (kill black suns , sbd etc

godsofmen

Prob my 3rd -4th time advising we add some new weapons to the game. So I’ll keep it shortish xD

Would really love to see Sabine Wrens Westar Blaster Pistol added to the game. (See Screenshots) Along with a multitude of others I’ve asked for in previous posts. It may already be in legends but they got the idea from the show Star Wars Rebels.. along with a lot of there weapons so it wouldn’t be copying them.. it’d be taking a good idea from the Star Wars films/shows/the SW universe we all love and implementing them into our server. The name/colors could be changed so as to not be identical if rlly needed.
Please 🙏🏼 Let’s add some new more intricate/ bad ass weapons to our server. 🙃

Attachments

• 833CD1AC-DD21-4DF4-9071-4290EA1E91F7.jpeg
    833CD1AC-DD21-4DF4-9071-4290EA1E91F7.jpeg
    427.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2464DE7E-2E6E-4F32-A9CA-3D9483A6D842.jpeg
    2464DE7E-2E6E-4F32-A9CA-3D9483A6D842.jpeg
    888.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Bones

Hey Beyonders!

Please post below any thoughts and/or ideas that you may have!
Ability to target someone then be able to bank tip just like a regular tip without typing name /tip 10000 bank . Reason I suggest this is that some of us have bad eyesight and the colors of people names wash the lettering out where you can barely read it , since you can't resize the UI to enlarge it, this would be a great help to us that have to lean into the monitor and squint our eyes to read the names.

Mikuchu

Ability to target someone then be able to bank tip just like a regular tip without typing name /tip 10000 bank . Reason I suggest this is that some of us have bad eyesight and the colors of people names wash the lettering out where you can barely read it , since you can't resize the UI to enlarge it, this would be a great help to us that have to lean into the monitor and squint our eyes to read the names.
You can change the size of the names under Option -> Misc-> Object Name Font SIze

1682007876116.png

If that doesn't make it big enough you can target the person and type in chat %TT and it will say the name in chat so you can see it in your chat box.

Hope this helps!

Bones

This is already an option under the Misc tab - all the way to the bottom.

View attachment 193
Being able to adjust the whole game scale. This enlarges everything in the UI not just the fonts. The option you mentioned will help on looking at items and names but the other stuff like trying to read ingame text on the UI etc wont be changed. Being able to scale the whole UI would be a huge help to us elderly people with waning eyesite lol From my pic posted the drop down box can scale all the way up to 275% . Thanks for your information though I overlooked it I guess. Even with glasses the ingame ui text still gets hard to read, at times i even open my phone camera to enlarge item information so the ui scale would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Game Scale.jpg
    Game Scale.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7

Mikuchu

Being able to adjust the whole game scale. This enlarges everything in the UI not just the fonts. The option you mentioned will help on looking at items and names but the other stuff like trying to read ingame text on the UI etc wont be changed. Being able to scale the whole UI would be a huge help to us elderly people with waning eyesite lol From my pic posted the drop down box can scale all the way up to 275% . Thanks for your information though I overlooked it I guess. Even with glasses the ingame ui text still gets hard to read, at times i even open my phone camera to enlarge item information so the ui scale would be greatly appreciated.
Oh sorry i was just replying to your post about seeing players in game name and the ability to be able to bank tip. I must of missed your post about scaling the UI.