What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

Sage-

Increase the time that Focused Engineering (from 7 piece RE jewelry) is active for (increase to 2 mins).

For rolling 35's, the only time that this jewelry set is actually worth the token grind is for that 1 minute every 15 mins (CD).
I agree on an increase but for the work it takes to get the jewelry and the time it takes to roll 35's. I think 2 mins isn't enough. A 5 min buff with a 15 min CD would be amazing 😉

Xcon

Add a bonus to the 7 piece grenadier set to allow throwing grenades with a heavy weapon. Maybe call it under barrel grenade launcher

Xcon

Allow other to be able to use the Personal Chassis Dealer than just the owner of the house/structure.

Increase the change of getting a fragment (collection piece) for the Kuat Systems Engineering Schematic Fragment collection (for the KSE Firespray). Whether its a general overall increase of chance to get a piece or an added bonus to jewelry (Mustafar Atmospheric Flight Jewelry).

Danno

frontman set for commando tank would be much butter if pieces gave some punishing blow protection, as that punches though blocking which they depend on, and changing the 5piece bonus from a life tap for kill count isn't all that great either, given the name Enrage and the icon, swapping it to a force enrage style taunt would be awesome fo them, as things stand most commando tanks use a juggernaught set because the front man just pushing block chance/value into dimishing returns and they can hold aggro better with the jugg set

Ri_tie

When using a factory, you can currently view the resources needed for 1 item of what the active schematic is.

Suggested change is to also show the required resources based on the total remaining uses of the schematic in this window.

Yekzunno

Side toolbar for GCW buffs (exclusive to those buffs only)
Add mustafar instances to the leaderboard system for fastest times(reward mustafar box or tokens)
Fix mount collision which doesn’t allow them to travel through archways and certain tight spaces that regular vehicles fit through.
Suggestion for Static base PvP on Saturdays. The winning side gets control of the base for the next 4 days uncontested. This could hopefully bring more incentive for players to come to Saturday PvP.

Erotica

frontman set for commando tank would be much butter if pieces gave some punishing blow protection, as that punches though blocking which they depend on, and changing the 5piece bonus from a life tap for kill count isn't all that great either, given the name Enrage and the icon, swapping it to a force enrage style taunt would be awesome fo them, as things stand most commando tanks use a juggernaught set because the front man just pushing block chance/value into dimishing returns and they can hold aggro better with the jugg set
7pc is a taunt atm just the threat on it is weak like the Vanguard version it needs a buff on threat hugely but frontman would benefit more tbh from CHR Boost/Heal potency boost.

Ideally, Mandos 7pc should been the guardian sweep style taunt but staff was against it despite they gave it to Vanguard yet no one seems to bother as it doesn't deal any threat you cant even pull from a non tank unless you use it nonstop a decent spy/smug can strip you even after a dozen uses same for the mando. its a bummer to as commando can actually get up there sure not as tanky as a jedi but still enough to tank a pile of npcs.

Cyco-OWNZ

We have collection pieces for the "Third Delivery" on Beyond. Can we have "First Delivery", "Second Delivery", and "Fourth Delivery" added?

1712287342899.png

Attachments

• screenShot1228.jpg
    screenShot1228.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1
  • screenShot1229.jpg
    screenShot1229.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1

Cyco-OWNZ

The Frontman set has an actual taunt with a 7 piece.

Cyco-OWNZ

Add 1 more POB slot exclusively for your Yacht. Currently I have a yacht, a POB, and a gunboat. When I try to use the yacht it says I have "too many POBs". I'm working on getting a gunboat on my main, but losing access to my yacht would be a crime against the citizens of the server.