What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

godsofmen

Also pleassse give owners of target dummy’s the ability to /move the targets. As of right now the only way to get the target dummy even close to the right spot involves calling dummy, it’ll be in the wrong spot, so we store the dummy and have to repeat this process 10-20 times and they still don’t manage to fit where they need to be located.
Also this wouldn’t be as much of a proble but everytime there’s a server reset or anything done with the server the target dummies go back into the controller so i have to reset for the dummy 30min, to attempt to get it on the right place, every single time

godsofmen

Jetpack wearable as appearance
THIS! PLSSS i beg of y’all!
One the JP does not fit properly on a toon wearing it. It needs to be adjusted.

Also Its much more appealing, to everyone I’ve spoken too, to have a jetpack that can be worn at all times for appearance reasons and dropped in gowns for deco.
preferably add the jango JP so we could have a a new looking JP and the Original beat up looking jp

And we could REALLY use some more Mandalorian themed items in game. Other than Jedi mandos are by far the most popular species/ group in all Star Wars. If not more so than Jedi at this point with new shows.
it’s is an golden opportunity to inplement more mando items. Rugs, banner, collections like the stormtroopers and igs so we can have a mando statue. Or just make some sort of shrine to Mandalorians. Anything would be amazing!

Also my favorite use is that can come up with cone way of us being able to make a greeter of our choice(including our own toons.) so i could have a mando greeter and anyone else could have whatever they wanted.

brellon

Add the iconic starwars characters to the storyteller token vendor.
Allow players to create conversations for the storyteller npcs.
Add the option for players to add rewards to the storyteller npc (player must provide the reward).
Add a create waypoint system, so that the storyteller npcs can walk a specific path, and perform a task designed by the player.

godsofmen

Add the iconic starwars characters to the storyteller token vendor.
Allow players to create conversations for the storyteller npcs.
Add the option for players to add rewards to the storyteller npc (player must provide the reward).
Add a create waypoint system, so that the storyteller npcs can walk a specific path, and perform a task designed by the player.
I rlly like this idea. Maybe make them work with chronicle quests since it’s already essentially the same thing your saying but for storyteller npcs.

I was thinking the same thing with these new story teller props. They’re are soo cool and fun to build but i want a way to turn into a quest or battles.

godsofmen

Just throwin this out ther bcuz well it’s amazing.
Also gave me an idea for the future hardmode dwb rewards 😉Different skins with multiple markings to choose from that would be applied the same way you paint armor
Possibly even a way to alter the style of armor pieces so we could all have our very own unique sets
Like a commando style, sniper style, etc

Attachments

• D361DAFA-EF1E-43BD-A52E-29050E4F1BA3.jpeg
    D361DAFA-EF1E-43BD-A52E-29050E4F1BA3.jpeg
    781.8 KB · Views: 2

godsofmen

I’ve got, what i think, could be an awesome idea for an event for next life day or anytime rlly i just got the inspiration for this from a holiday song : )
A commercial ad for the movie django unchained. Anyways they had an incredible holiday mix song written about that Django but it could also fit perfectly for a Jango fett version.

Now i know he’s not alive in the swg timeline but… what if there was a event where a secret hidden message is found by jango that leads people on a hunt for a hidden item or someone who stole something from jango. It’d be a great way to introduce a new Mandalorian item like the tcg card mythosuar banner or anything mando related. The mythosuar banner is in the code, could be easier i think plus the other items that go with the banner could then be introduced so we could eventually build a jango Jetpack

Attachments

• 2FE8DA42-539D-4591-AE17-F301A280B071.jpeg
    2FE8DA42-539D-4591-AE17-F301A280B071.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 0

Zor

How about increasing the payout a bit on NPC terminal bounties and making the loot table better....armor schematics lose value once everyone has BH armor? I wouldnt mind seeing some spice schematics and maybe a chance at some more rare drops. It would be nice too, if every once in a while, one of the elite mission NPC's turn out to be a jedi.

godsofmen

-more wearable masks in game. That could be worn with hood up cloaks
- /hoodup & /hooddown commands added
-hooded cloak that can be worn with helmets/headgear (ones already in game worn by Axkva min)
-make capes color changeable

godsofmen

-more wearable masks in game. That could be worn with hood up cloaks
- /hoodup & /hooddown commands added
-hooded cloak that can be worn with helmets/headgear (ones already in game worn by Axkva min)
-make capes color changeable
Hooded cape* not cloak

godsofmen

Add 2 new chat channels to Beyond Discord.
- add a QoL discussion channel because the biggest complaint i here is that people don’t think to come to these forums or just don’t feel like it. If we could get a QoL discussion on discord it would allow for a lot more discussions for new content, new and more ideas.
We can still leave the official QoL here but make the discord like a beta version for people to discuss their ideas and then when the idea is discussed and evaluated people could then officially post here. Myself and many others have been asking for this and we think it would make for great new ideas and new discussions that people would actually take the time To care and be apart of

Also please make a decoration chat channel in beyond discord. Right now there’s no real good chat section to discuss this and it would be great to be able to discusss ideas with like minded people without the interruption of other random discussions going on

Neewup

Discord.
- add a QoL discussion channel because the biggest complaint i here is that people don’t think to come to these forums or just don’t feel like it. If we could get a QoL discussion on discord it would allow for a lot more discussions for new content, new and more ideas.
We can still leave the official QoL here but make the discord like a beta version for people to discuss their ideas and then when the idea is discussed and evaluated people could then officially post here. Myself and many others have been asking for this and we think it would make for great new ideas and new discussions that people would actually take the time To care and be apart of
I say just add a quick link to it at least so everyone can look and add stuff or like

godsofmen

I say just add a quick link to it at least so everyone can look and add stuff or like
I think it’s a good idea for people like you and I but the majority of humans are layyyyzeeee and i highly doubt this would open up anymore discussion.
It’s not like it’s difficult to find this page. Only issue is everyone uses discord to have any discussion and they’re either too llazy to click a link.
Also discord has a lot more options as fas as editing and accessibility for the beyond community. You seenideas posted here but 99% of the time there’s no actual responses or discussions happening with peoples ideas and i believe that would change drastically if there was a thread on discord. Plus it would give the devs and csrs easier access to be able to respond to peoples ideas with suggestions or comments in general like whether the ideas are even possible or if they like the ideas.
At this point in this QoL forum there’s soooo many suggestions that have never been even looked at or discussed that they’ll never be able to go through and respond to all of them. An easy discord Channel access would make that possible
I’d be willing to bet that noooe. Would even use the link.most People are lazy and want the easiest access or no access at all

Neewup

Make all the daily quest reset the next after you turn in. So does not reset at the certain time. It’s the next day after the turn in

Last edited: