What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

godsofmen

Add a life size droid, like Proxy from the game Star Wars Force Unleashed, that can be used like a holo emitter to portray all different types of NPCs depending on the emitter cube placed inside.
Preferably have the holograms appear as real 3d NPCs.. like Proxy was able to do in the game. But a holographic image would be cool as well. Could do some that are, and some that aren’t.
Examples:
-Real 3d holographic images of Vader, Luke, Boba, and a replica image of any of our own playable toons, etc..
-Blue Glowy Holograms: Yoda, Obi wan, Leia putting the Death Star plans inside r2d2, etc
-Real or holo versions: Exar Kun, Axkva min, Tusken King, IG-88, Cyscc, Vartonis

Last edited:

Smilelikejoker

I read that brain module factory crate size was increased from 25 to 100. Can we get that applied to brain module MK1 factory crates? The size is 25 and they are needed for MK1 Droid Interfaces. ADDED - all droid components crate size increased to 100.

godsofmen

I’d like to suggest that the icon for the ability sneak, for spy, be made to stay still on our buff bars at all times like other buff icons. It’s causing me to remove other buffs constantly and sets me back a lot especially if I’m in a heroic run and remove my ent buff accidentally bcuz the other buff icons don’t stay still.
when an officer is in a group there constant moving buffs also constantly move the sneak buff icon around with it. So if you want to remove cloak(sneak) before the timer is up there’s a very good chance to accidentally remove other buffs like an entertainer buff or medic buff or other buffs that can’t be gotten back if your in a group with anyone profession with moving buff icons on the buff bar.
All I’dlike is to see the icon to stay permanently still

godsofmen

-Bring the Protective Liquid Coating drop rate down to equal with the Binary Liquids.
-Currently drop rate is the same as live so PLCs have about 2x lower drop rate than Bls

&

-Bring down Modified Binary Liquid drop rates because it’s even more extreme drop rate than the regular liquids are.. comparatively to the modified PLCs

I want them to be difficult to find but let’s lower it just a bit so we all can start seeing this new amazing armors and new JPs y’all have designed.
Possibly more importantly so we can show the new stuff off with social media whcih will bring in alot of people. I know my post about the release of the armor set social media off in a great way. Got a lot of interest. Being able to show actual players with the new stuff would make a large social media impact which in turn means more people coming here

Smilelikejoker

We have the notification on discord when a group completes a Heroic/Legendary/WB/Musty Stuff/etc..

Lets give pilots some recognition too. How about a notification when a pilot Ace is earned, or an Ace of Aces is earned, or even a convoy is completed as that is the pilots end-game stuff? Maybe a notification when a gunboat is earned as those are really really time consuming?

Just a random thought...

Xcon

Add a droid that will show resource concentrations on a single planet for a single resource (in aide of hand sampling/placing harvesters). Have a 30 minute activation (30mins to get the results), and a 1-2 hour cool down before you can use another droid.

godsofmen

Please make the WB collection ITv useable in any zone including cities. It’s alot of work to get all 4 pieces of the collection with only one destination on it.. i think It needs something extra to be worth that amount of effort. ADDED

Yekzunno

Can we get pet mounts fixed to be allowed to be pulled out after combat immediately like vehicles. also there must be a size issue with them as they cannot fit through many archways that all vehicles can fit through.

Cyco-OWNZ

Make regular mission terminals a craftable component in Camps. This would be useful in creature slayer collections where there are no player cities nearby. It would also benefit those who gather creature resources the old fashion way.

Erotica

Add the Earring box to HM-Map Boss not the box at a lower drop rate maybe %5 which is lower than everything else.
Add Legendary Aug/Enhancer to HM-Map Boss random one at 100%.
Add a Hardmode Map Box similar to legendary/heroic boxes with CoM/HM Map loot to the hardmode maps as a random chance for the group.

Add Additional loot to the HM Map Boxes such as perfect pearls and, a chance at another HM map.
Or instead of an actual HM Map a chance at a CoM treasure room map that's one time that calls a shuttle anywhere when used that can take you to there. once the box is looted the shuttle departs.

Add the CoM treasure room to Avatar or a version of it After the wookies depart a new shuttle comes in that takes you to the arena side of the ISD Instance with a new boss may be a trando slave boss that can drop earrings etc. and the CoM side area of loot.

Ashtan

Can you rename Asteroid Bandits to something without 'asteroid' in like Mining Bandits or something? The name messes up my simple target/follow macro when mining... ADDED

Xcon

Make all weapons from the world boss collections 2% instead of 1%. Getting the collections pieces takes a while with the rng of other collection pieces and loot (when a world boss moment happens). With it being a grind to get the right collection pieces, it should be a 2% weapon. ADDED