What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

ShatteredSaga

Mounted Combat. Along with a new character class with expertise based around mechanical mounts(speeders, etc) and biological mounts (armored banthas, etc). Could call new class: Dragoon. (In napoleon warfare, Dragoons were mounted cavalry that dismounted to engage the enemy, and remounted to escape counterattack)

Also add usable weapons to mounts. Like the recon speeders blaster cannons from RoJ

Split off Beast Master expertise to its own Class. Pets can still be used by any class, but to get the most out of them and if you're going deep into BM'try it should be it's own class. Likewise Droid Control. Should be reworked so that while everyone can use a Droid, only Droid controllers get the best out of them. Possibly consider adding the trader prof DE and Bioengineering to there respective controller class.

New ground planet: the junk hell-hole of Ord Mantell. We already have a space zone, so let's add a ground zone as well.

Smokey

Allow the bounty hunter ability 'Burn' to be used with a melee weapon. ADDED

Allow the bounty hunter ability 'Sniper Shot' to be used with any ranged weapon.

Include Carbine and Pistol action cost in 'Rifle Efficiency' and rename to Marksmanship Efficiency

Include Carbine and Pistol damage in 'Rifle Marksmanship' and rename to Marksmanship lethality

Rework 'Small Arms' line to a melee tree which adds damage, action and an ability which can be used with all melee weapon.

Cavadus

In Officer's expertise there's a skillbox called "Pistol Drillmaster."

It currently buffs all damage by 5%, action cost reduction 5%, and pistol damage by 5%.

Could the 5% pistol damage buff be changed to include a 5% carbine damage buff as well? This expertise box appears to be the only one in the entire tree that still has vestigial pistol-exclusive stuff in it. Everything else was changed on live to accommodate the inclusion of carbines.

Sage-

-Make Space convoy unopened loot boxes tradeable. ADDED
- Nym's star map ITV. ADDED
-increase drop rate of asteroids when mining in space... even with the buff its super slow and time consuming. ADDED
- appearance armor or outfits for pets

valorwulfe

I would like to suggest re-implementation of taming for beast mastery for wild creatures. An idea I had for re-integrating it if not too difficult would be to make the tamed wild pets have random stats as any normal creature would have variance. This would allow new BM's to tame creatures without having to shell out a lot of money that new players quite often don't have. Another thing that could be done with the exception of many some very rare creatures is to cap the maximum stats they could possibly have IE nothing higher than 7 for value with the concept Bioengineered pets have been specifically bred. This way Bioengineered pets will still be in demand for the most powerful creatures and players would again be able to tame creatures in the wild which IMHO was a great feature that I personally missed. Another thing that could be done *maybe* is make it to where the baby creatures once the Beast Master begins taming maybe get a non-combat flag akin to the entertainers expertise thing. This would prevent people from griefing people mid-tame. I understand if this is not feasible but it is an idea I had. Omitting creatures not currently available outside of mutations I think this would be a fun element. You might even eventually do events where people can tame Rancors, Grauls, Acklay's etc...with more pristine stats. Thank you for consideration of this idea.

TheNomadDave

Just saying .. Vanguard 'Deployment Orders' quest maybe needs a better reward than a 2x5 stat backpack that you get already .. maybe a decent pistol or pike !

Attachments

• screenShot0001a.jpg
    screenShot0001a.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 12

ShadowOrdo

In light of the increased world group size to 16 players, I'd like to suggest raising the RAM-1511 Transport & Old Republic Gunship player capacity. Both group transports have the standard max capacity of 8 players but each visually appear to be able to hold significantly more.

RAM-1511 - After vehicle fills, 3 seats still remain open and unused. Could squeeze some people in center of transport if we really wanted. But Def suggest allowing us to fill those 3 vacant seats if group size can now support it.

Old Republic Gunship - After 8 players fill this transport, only 1 side of the Gunship is filled (right side) and left has plenty of space remaining. This transport could easily fit at least 2 groups in it or more. The center bay could also fit two columns of players with all its visual space if we being honest.