What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

Neewup

For zone areas. Let the combatant show on the galactic map under imp and reb. Even if you are a spy and cloaked. It’s time for spy’s not to take the cheap way to cloak to switch or lvl it up the pvp zone. If they want to it should show up they are in the zone just like all the other classes.

Neewup

Maybe add a contest in that who ever wins can make a new skin for a weapon of that person choice or at least state what should look like for the person to designing it.

Troleja

Ok, so I'm relatively new to Beyond, but just a couple ideas/ observations I have.

1: separate and give ground/combat droid commands it's own tab in the Commands window UI. Would lessen the cluttered Main abilities tab when setting up toolbars. ADDED

2: In a way, SWG has had player initiated bounty contracts via pvp. I've always wanted some sort of player initiated smuggler system put in, where a player puts up a contract for a smuggler to run some sort of contraband. I have ideas further for discussion that I won't clog up here.

I'm sure I'll have more ideas in the future as I get more acquainted on Beyond

Erotica

Make 2 Static bases unflippable one stays imp one stays rebel...other can be flipped freely it is almost impossible to keep them when there are multiple spies who camp/flip them not everyone has no life and can sit there 24/7

Erotica

Create a new Tier of Harvesters with larger hopper sizes maybe MKII Elites with 3x-5x hopper size and 2x the max extraction rate.
Create a Elite version of Geo Harvesters.
Make Harvesters take there own lots similar to PVP Bases or players having 20 lots instead 10. or being able place 3 Max Harvesters per character inc elites.
Add Additional storage increases.
Allow RLS Storage increases to stack on the same house. but at a max of 5 each per house . i.e 5 house cleaning kits etc.

brellon

The POI on Dathomir says Nightspider Clan Cave, and needs to be changed to Spiderclan cave to be more in line with the travel location on the matron skull.

brucknerrob

Make 'Hero of Tansarii Point Station' badge unlockable by all characters on an account that has earned it once.

The badge itself is rarely earned because most players skip the tutorial. You can't earn it without being in Tansarii tutorial and doing a 14 space mission quest line that is entirely T1 and soloable for a reasonably good pilot. Pilots that have ever done Ace of Aces will find the quest line laughably easy. Given your gear restriction in the tutorial (can't even get crafted space parts) you are basically just stuck in a 2 - 3 hour time sink to earn it. You hardly get parts better than prototype doing the line.

Space doesn't care what class you are so I feel anyone that has done it once on their account could easily say they could have done it on all 7. Why not just let them not go through the grind if they've done it at least once.

pherpha

Add the option to "add self" to the group windows. This makes medic much easier. ADDED

Change the 5pc ability on commando frontman set to a taunt so that mandos can properly tank. ADDED - taunt added to 7pc bonus.

Since RLS2 Boxes drop from legendary moments during legendary events.

Have RLS1 boxes have a chance to drop from regular Heroics and regular Instances (OG's, ,Regular Musty)

Give new players a taste of the RLS system without having to get into super legendary right away.

The crafted Bounty Hunter armor belt is currently colorable during crafting. But the crafted armor color kits don't work on them. Have the kits work with them please. ADDED

pyxis76

I have an idea I think that will be really cool the personal launch termanel if placed in a POB should let you visitors leave your ship to space or let you even change parts in space from a POB or gunboat .. I can see where it might couse a problem you might have to make an exception on code where owner of said SHIP cant leave said ship othen then that people fly in dock with your ship they should be able to leave back into space not fly to another zone or ground but launch back into space.

Have the tinkers Set that you buy in Aurillia be an every profession tinkers set. not just trader. But leave the tinker set you buy with trader tokens "trader only"