What's new
SWG Beyond

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QoL Changes

loomer

allow groups to gpp to aurilia. while not a functional shuttleport/starport, its main purpose really is that of a travel hub. even maximillian the heroic travel npc is standing right next to a ship thats used to get people to heroics - if you need some sort of functional in game roleplay reason to justify it.

loomer

while it was great that battlefield tokens got reduced down from 8 types to 2. it would still be nice to see the factional lock on the tokens removed. especially on a server with such a small active pvp population where no one runs battlefields. if an imperial wants to run a rebel just for the sake of getting battlefields going - they are essentially penalized and receiving a a token type that they would normally have no use for. personally, my battlefield token collection is split down the middle from having to do this. i have almost as many rebel tokens as imperial tokens, just from having to make the sacrifice of playing a rebel to to make the battlefield actually happen. ive been doing any battlefield i can for almost 8 months and im still not even halfway to a weapon because my token collection is split.

Xcon

Make the Daily Missions Reset timer later. 8pm PST is way to early. ADDED
-Make it the same time as lockout reset

Make looted Jedi robes RE-able.
-instant 3rd order 35 power bit when RE'd

godsofmen

New Weapon Addition Ideas

-beskar spear
-beskar forge hammer
Mandalorian Axe(used by Ap’Len, knight of ren)
-amban sniper rifle(the Mandalorians rifle)
-dc17m carbine
-dc15s pistol
-Dc15a rifle
-z6 riot control baton
-e11d rifle(death trooper rifle)
-a whole line of force infused melee weapons(old republic era)
-westar pistols
-cr2 heavy blaster
-a280-cfe rifle
-valley 38x rifle
-a180(pistol, carbine, and rifle)
-make multiple new weapon sets that coordinate with all different armor styles and backpacks
*edit* if any of these weapons are already in game pls lmk

godsofmen

Nightsister & Singing Mountain Clan City Decoration Vendor Rewards Request

As above says this is a request to make the decoration rewards, off the NS and SMC reward vendors, to be able to be dropped and used outside in player cities as decoration. All the following items already state in their descriptions(seen here) they are for use in city decorations and they’re so large they seem to have been made with that intention but they just aren’t currently useable here.
-Nightsister style Gate
-Nightsisters Tower
-Singing Mountain Clan Trilithon
-Singing Mountain Clan Floating Rocks

Attachments

• 6D0CFF2F-B377-43EF-B793-DBD043FFEC43.jpeg
    6D0CFF2F-B377-43EF-B793-DBD043FFEC43.jpeg
    708.8 KB · Views: 5

Neewup

Put on the world boss vender an items to reset set a Collect that for a helper monkey of that player choice. This way more players can get that to help them with crafting.

Xcon

Remove jewellery drops from OG bosses (move them to other npcs in OGs).
Add weapon augs/enhancements to boss loot tables.

Adorkdarkfly

I think the daily reset timer needs to match the instance reset timer too. It makes it hard to get completed as is and resets in the middle of runs. I think the reset timer of the other instances it would be a fair time for most time zones. ADDED

godsofmen

-Increase friends with benefits timer by 10-15 seconds(having more than 2 tabs open my travel request expires before i can tab over to the correct screen to accept the request)

Change the Special Treasure Map (treasure chest) Jewelry. Change them from left and right bracelets, to left and right earrings. This way they are useful.

loomer

increase the payout of comms from running the base missions in restuss. 1 or 2 per comms per mission just isnt enough incentive to get people out there grinding them. in a perfect world it would lead to more people participating in content in a pvp zone and thus hopefully inspiring others to actually pvp once they see other folks in restuss. ADDED payout increased by x3

Xcon

The debuff from taming a creature in COM (Scent Revealed) for the Legendary Tamer's Necklace collection (Mustafarian Creature Empathizer) currently doesn't tick down while logged off. You need to be logged in for that debuff to disappear so one can reattempt taming for the collection.

Please change it so that the debuff count down timer continues when one is logged off.

Haydon

After speaking with Miku, I become aware that there are more housing options available already in the code. Is there a way to turn these on for crafting or through quest. I would really like the Tatooine Guild Hall but there are several others that look good too. The current Tatooine guild hall is just horrible to decorate with all its curved walls and ceilings.

1670715302389.png

godsofmen

After speaking with Miku, I become aware that there are more housing options available already in the code. Is there a way to turn these on for crafting or through quest. I would really like the Tatooine Guild Hall but there are several others that look good too. The current Tatooine guild hall is just horrible to decorate with all its curved walls and ceilings.

View attachment 160
if possible it sounds like a great idea! and another I’ve been waiting to put up here on QoL
Can we please give the open areas/courtyards on top of guild halls able to drop items. It’s the biggest “room” in all of the guild hall and is perfect for putdpor deco.
And would be perfect for those items that are so tall they don’t fit inside.